Our 14,000+ UTS: Law alumni live around the world, where they make significant contributions to society through their work in a variety of sectors. These include law, business, government, non-profits, media and start-ups, among others. Our alumni are an integral part of the UTS:Law community. They are the Faculty’s greatest champions and the Faculty seeks to engage and support its alumni in meaningful ways.
Staying connected with the Faculty provides you with a number of professional and personal benefits.
- Receive invitations to events and keep abreast of the achievements of the Faculty and fellow alumni through the Law Alumni newsletter and UTS eConnect. Be sure to keep your contact details current.
- Join the UTS: Law Alumni LinkedIn Network to build professional relationships with fellow alumni around the globe
- Take advantage of the UTS Alumni Career Services to maximise your career opportunities.
- For alumni living overseas, join one of our International Alumni Network and attend one of our International Alumni Reunions. This provides you with the chance to catch up with fellow classmates, meet with staff and engage with a powerful network of professionals located around the globe.
- Receive discounts on UTS short courses
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Our alumni make an incredible difference in the lives our students, whether it’s offering internships and other work experiences, sharing professional insights as mentors and at career networking events, judging a student competition or supporting student scholarships and prizes. Explore the many ways our alumni give back to UTS:Law.
UTS:Law alumni are a diverse and distinguished group. The Faculty celebrates their many professional and personal achievements.
To discuss your ideas of how to engage with the Faculty of Law as one of our alumni, please contact:
Todd St Vrain
Phone: +61 2 9514 8105