Thinking of further study? Why not return to UTS. As an alumni you will automatically save 10% on degree programs through the UTS Alumni Advantage program.
As a graduate of UTS you receive a number of benefits, including a 10% saving on degree programs (postgraduate or undergraduate) at UTS*.
Whether you wish to accelerate your path to promotion, change careers or expand your horizons, you can enjoy this benefit simply by enrolling in your chosen course.
UTS continues to offer innovative and practical courses, including a range of exciting new postgraduate degrees. With our fantastic new buildings and facilities, strong focus on delivering highly interactive teaching and learning experiences, new technologies, and greater practical engagement on campus there has never been a better time to return to further your study at UTS.
You will gain access to the latest research, hands-on experience, insights from leading industry practitioners and skills to prepare you for the potential careers you have ahead of you.
For further information call 1300 ASK UTS (1300 275 887) during business hours or visit ask.uts.edu.au. Please check that your question is not already answered in our Alumni Advantage FAQ before contacting us.
*Eligibility Criteria: The Alumni Advantage Program is open to both international and domestic alumni who have completed a degree course at UTS, including:
- Undergraduate courses
- All Bachelors (including Honours) and
- Combined Degrees
- Postgraduate courses including
- Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Diplomas or
- Higher Degree Research including
- Masters by research
- Newly completed students who have not formally graduated but have completed all requirements for courses
- Graduates of UTS antecedent institutions are also eligible
How do I access the saving?
The process is simple, just apply for the course you wish to study, either through UAC, or directly through the university. If accepted, you will receive an invoice after enrolment where the saving will appear as a 10% Alumni Discount.
For alumni of antecedent institutions to UTS (pre-1988) we may in some cases need to verify your records before confirming your enrolment.
The saving is NOT AVAILABLE for the following study options:
- Commonwealth Supported Places
- Research Training Scheme places
- UTS courses delivered offshore
- Exchange and Study Abroad students studying at UTS for one or two session
- International students studying “nested courses”
- For example, a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma that articulates directly into a Master’s degree
- Students undertaking a pathway course through UTS INSEARCH (or other pathway provider)
- Non-Award courses
- UTS Short Courses (some courses already provide a 10% saving to alumni)