Richard Crookes Construction Advanced Cost Management Prize
$1,000 + Certificate
The Prize is awarded to the highest mark received by a team in the subject 16412 Cost Management 4: Advanced Cost Management, in the final year of the Bachelor of Construction Project Management with an emphasis on the Design and Construct (D&C) tendering process. Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Construction Project Management (C10214) or in the Bachelor of Construction Project Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (C10215); and
- Receive a result in the subject 16412 Cost Management 4: Advanced Cost Management in the year for which the award is made.
- The Prize will be awarded to the team with the highest aggregate mark awarded for the subject 16412 Cost Management 4: Advanced Cost Management based upon the assessment items submitted for assessment in this subject.
- This will be based on demonstrating the following learning outcomes of the subject through a D&C (Design and Construct) Tender and full document submission to a panel to reflect the spirit and values of the Prize (aligns with Assessment 1: D&C Tender):
- Technical competency;
- Digital literacy and competency;
- Creative and innovative thinking;
- Teamwork building;
- Problem solving;
- Applying sustainability in the built environment
Need more information? Contact...
UTS:Design, Architecture & Building
Phone: +61 2 9514 8011
Fax: +61 2 9514 8804