UTS Sustainability Research coordinates sustainability focused research across a wide range of specialist and interdisciplinary areas including;
- Centre for Technology in Water and Wastewater
- Centre for Compassionate Conservation
- Centre for Built Infrastructure Research
- Centre for Clean Energy Technology
- Materials and Technology for Energy Efficiency
Research strengths and future growth are guided by the UTS Research Strategy for 2016-2020
UTS researchers collaborate with peers from other Australian and International universities through Cooperative Research Centres.
Key sustainability research staff
Climate Change Cluster
Institute for Sustainable Futures
UTS Business School
Centre for Technology in Water and Wastewater
Centre for Built Infrastructure Research
For more information see UTS Research and Innovation Office.