ProtoSpace is a dedicated R&D hub that’s been built with academics in mind. That means it’ll support both your research and teaching aspirations in a range of innovative ways:
- Embed new tech capabilities into your research
- Explore technology innovations that can enhance your funding applications
- Broaden your existing research interests exploring new fields of inquiry
- Develop proof of concept outputs for a variety of research projects
- Engage with new industry partners, such as those in the manufacturing space
- Increase your service offerings for contract research projects
When it comes to teaching, ProtoSpace is a great way to introduce an innovation mindset and tech-driven learning opportunities into your existing curriculum. As well as improving the student experience, you’ll be giving students firsthand experience with additive manufacturing technologies – there’s no better way to prepare them for a digital future.