Our Staff Benefits
UTS staff enjoy a variety of benefits and support services including competitive salaries, generous superannuation, career and development opportunities, flexible working options, staff discounts and cafes.
My Career at UTS
At UTS, we have a strong professional development culture. We are committed to the development of our staff, and offer an extensive range of professional and career development activities.
- Leadership programs
- Promotional and progression opportunities
- Professional Experience Program (academic staff)
- Study time support (professional staff)
- UTS Careers expo
- Access to online learning portal
- Research support grants
- Workshops and professional development programs
- Professional networks & groups
- Access to lectures and talks from speakers and thought leaders
Health and Wellbeing
We spend a large proportion of our time at work, so it's important for UTS to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for staff and provide opportunities to find a good work-life balance. Staff have access to an array of services including health services, fitness gym centre, childcare centre and free employee assistance program. UTS: Wellbeing develops and promotes a range of seasonal and ongoing activities and initiatives to help you manage your wellbeing throughout the year.
UTS offers competitive remuneration and annual increases provided in our Enterprise Agreements and:
- 17% Superannuation for many staff categories
- Salary Packaging scheme offering a number of benefit items such as compulsory UniSuper contributions, additional superannuation contributions, vehicle leasing, work-related subscriptions and memberships fees, parking fees, and airport lounge membership fees to name a few
- access to on-campus UniSuper superannuation advice, seminars and support
- generous leave benefits including annual leave, parental leave, Christmas/New Year leave, community leave, personal leave, purchase leave options.
UTS recognises and rewards high performing academic and professional staff through Annual Staff Excellence Awards:
- Research Awards
- Teaching and Learning Awards
- Vice-Chancellor's CAP (for Professional Staff) Awards (staff login)
- Human Rights Awards