On This Page
As a UTS staff member, you will play an important role in the university's vision to become a world-leading university of technology. You will contribute to the University's core functions of teaching and learning, research, community engagement and the administration to support those functions. It is important for you to get to know the University environment and culture as you settle into your new role.
In order to prepare for your commencement and set you up on the University’s Payroll and IT systems, you will need to complete these steps
- Login to iRecruitment
- Go to MyAccount
- Check your personal information is correct including your date of birth
- Click Save.
By updating the above correctly it will minimise delays in setting you up on your first day.
You can also navigate through our UTS website to find the latest research and teaching and learning initiatives, achievements, new buildings and events.
On your first day, you will:
- settle and orient yourself in your new work environment
- meet with your Manager to develop a shared understanding of the expectations of your role
- access the University's intranet, Staff Connect where you will find detailed information about:
- our staff induction program
- obtaining a Staff ID card
- activating your UTS email account
- completing essential online compliance courses
We look forward to welcoming you to UTS!