Property Council of Australia Property Development Prize
The purpose of the prize is to encourage academic excellence in the Master of Property Development and related post graduate courses with emphasis on Property Market Analysis. Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, a student must:
- Be enrolled in one of the below Masters courses at the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building in the year for which the award is made:
- Master of Property Development (C04008); or
- Master of Property Development and Investment (C04315); or
- Master of Property Development and Planning (C04316); or
- Master of Property Development and Project Management (C04317); or
- Master of Real Estate Investment (C04294); and
- Have completed and obtained a minimum mark of 75 in 17551 Property Market and Risk Analysis in the year for which the award is made; and
- Candidates meeting the above criteria will be identified and be invited by the Faculty to submit an application.
- To apply, invitees must:
- Submit the assessment items submitted for assessment in this subject (aligns with Assessment 3: Development Assessment Report.
- Attend an in person interview.
The selection criteria, in priority order, for this Prize includes:
- Academic Merit
- An understanding of property markets, property market cycles and their relationship to the viability of development projects, demonstrated through interview and will be based upon the assessment items submitted for assessment in this subject.
- Demonstration of values that have a synergy with the vision and mission of the Property Council of Australia.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS:Design, Architecture & Building
Phone: +61 2 9514 8978
Fax: +61 2 9514 8804