CPA Australia Prize - Top First Year Student
$1,000 + Certificate
The CPA Australia Prize - Top First Year Student is a gift made between CPA Australia and UTS which sets out to encourage students to aspire to academic excellence.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must have been:
- A full-time or part-time student immediately prior to the selection of the Prize; and
- Enrolled in and received a result for the subject 22207 Accounting for Business Decisions B in the year for which the award is made, and
- Enrolled in and received a result for the subject 22107 Accounting for Business Decisions A in the same or the prior year.
- The highest aggregate mark awarded for the subjects 22107 Accounting for Business Decisions A and 22207 Accounting for Business Decisions B;
- In the event two of more eligible students have the same highest aggregate mark the following will be considered:
- The highest overall WAM for the entire degree to date; and
- No previous attempts of the subjects.