Applications for 2018 are now closed. 2019 applications will open in April-May 2018.
- Prior to lodging an EOI, you are strongly advised to contact the relevant UTS faculty (or equivalent) and enquire about current research priorities to ensure there is support for your application
- The three-stage application process involves expression of interest (EOI), invited full application and interview
- Only one application per individual will be accepted. You must nominate only one supervisor.
- A valid EOI application requires an online registration, followed by the electronic submission of the complete EOI application document using the template provided. All candidates must have successfully registered before being able to submit their EOI application documents.
You will need the following documents in order to submit an EOI under the Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Research Fellowships Scheme:
- CPDRF18 Guidelines and Information for Candidates (PDF, 194KB)
- CPDRF18 Expression of Interest — Instructions and Template (DOCX, 108KB)
- Only successfully registered candidates will receive further EOI submission instructions
- All EOI application documents must be prepared using the template provided above
- EOI registrations and applications without naming a supervisor, or naming a supervisor without their consent, will be deemed ineligible
- Application documents submitted without prior online registration (eg. directly by email) or applications not using the prescribed template will not be accepted
- All EOI submissions are final, and late applications will not be considered
If your EOI is shortlisted, you will be invited to submit a full application. The relevant documents and instructions for the second stage will be forwarded to you.