Contract Services: Manufacturing
The Biologics Innovation Facility (BIF) is a GMP-Lite facility capable of manufacturing proteins from milligram to gram quantities through protein production services customised to your project.
Scale up expression of proteins is achieved using shake flasks and bioreactors. The facility houses single-use equipment dedicated to liquid handling and monitoring. These can be tailored to your project for media preparations, buffer preparations, and viral inactivation. The facility contains the following equipment:
- ReadyToProcess Wave25 Bioreactor
- 200L Xcellerex XDR-200 single-use stirred-tank bioreactor
- ÄKTA Ready Gradient Single Use Chromatography systems
- ÄKTA ready flux Single Use Filtration systems
Buffer and Media preparation
- Xcellerex XDM Single-Use Mixing System* XDM: 50L, 100L, 200L & 500L Product monitoring mixers
- XDUO-200T: 200L Product monitoring & control mixers
BIF offers cost-effective protein production solutions tailored to each project, particularly suitable for proof of concept studies, pre- to early- clinical trials, and for general research in diagnostics and therapeutic applications.
For enquires or more information about the training offered by BIF, please contact us
Edwin Huang, Biologics Innovation Facility Manager
Andrew Groth, Science faculty Business Development Manager