Cycling is a great way to get to uni!
Each year cycling is celebrated with Ride to UTS Day in October with free breakfast, competitions and great prizes. This year it's Wednesday 18 October.
Bike parking around campus
Some of the best spots are indoors.
- Ross Milbourne Sports Hall, (CB04B), enter via level 1, building 4, off Harris St
- Harris St, corner of Thomas St, near the gym entrance of building 4
- Building 10 (CB10), in carpark, via Thomas St (secure cage)
- Building 6, racks on The Goods Line near building rear entrance
- Haymarket, building 5, block A (CM05A) off Darling drive (secure cage)
- Haymarket, building 5, block B (CM05B), racks at entrance doors
- Dr Chau Chak Wing building, underground (secure cage) and also on Mary Anne St footpath
Access to the secure cage parking is free for all students and staff. Visit the security office on level 4 of building 1 to activate your student/staff card for access. Also see bike security advice from NSW police
There is a cycling society who organise social rides and events. See UTS Cycling Society on Facebook.
Professional bike mechanic services are available on campus. Located in the CB10 bike cage. Book directly with Wheely Convenient.
Lockers and showers
See our online maps for parking, shower and locker locations. Some shower and locker rooms require card access, see UTS security at CB01.04 to arrange access if necessary.