Cycling is a great way to get to uni!
Each year cycling is celebrated with Ride to UTS Day in October with free breakfast, competitions and great prizes.
Video courtesy of ActivateUTS.
Bike parking around campus
- Ross Milbourne Sports Hall, (CB04B), enter via level 1, building 4, off Harris St
- Harris St, corner of Thomas St, near the gym entrance of building 4
- Building 10 (CB10), in carpark, via Thomas St
- Building 6, racks on the The Goods Line near building rear entrance
- Haymarket, building 5, block A (CM05A) off Darling drive, requires security access
- Haymarket, building 5, block B (CM05B), racks at entrance doors
- Dr Chau Chak Wing building, underground and also on Mary Anne St footpath
Bike security advice from NSW police
Lockers and showers