Cycling is a great way to get to uni!
Each year cycling is celebrated with Ride to UTS Day in October with free breakfast, competitions and great prizes.
Video courtesy of ActivateUTS.
Bike parking around campus
- Ross Milbourne Sports Hall, (CB04B), enter via level 1, building 4, off Harris St
- Harris St, corner of Thomas St, near the gym entrance of building 4
- Building 10 (CB10), in carpark, via Thomas St (secure cage)
- Building 6, racks on the The Goods Line near building rear entrance
- Haymarket, building 5, block A (CM05A) off Darling drive (secure cage)
- Haymarket, building 5, block B (CM05B), racks at entrance doors
- Dr Chau Chak Wing building, underground (secure cage) and also on Mary Anne St footpath
Access to the secure cage parking is free for all students and staff. Visit the security office on level 4 of building 1 to activate your student/staff card for access.
Bike security advice from NSW police
Lockers and showers
Some shower and locker rooms require card access, see UTS security at CB01.04 to arrange access if necessary.
- UTS Facebook cycling group
- City of Sydney cycling map
- Ride the City - great resource for route planning
- NSW Transport suburban and regional cycling maps
- To mix bike and public transport call the Transport info line 131 500 or online. Some stations have bike lockers.
- Bicycle NSW
- Bike Sydney