UTS Science offers generous scholarships to support you and your graduate research. These scholarships are awarded to domestic and international students based on academic merit. Eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree and their research potential in their field of study.
Applying for a graduate research scholarship at UTS Science is simple – all you have to do is submit an application with your supporting documents.
Centre for Clean Energy Technology
Climate Change Cluster
- Discovering how reef-building corals tolerate hypoxia exposure
- Symbiosis in the Ocean: Teasing apart phytoplankton-bacteria interactions
- Elucidating the microbiological and molecular drivers of Pacific Oyster mortality episodes
- Microbial structural dynamics
Institute for Biomedical Materials and Devices
- Development of 2D material heterostructures for mass spectroscopy and chemical sensing applications
- Biomedical Materials and Devices scholarships: Device Engineering, Electron Beam Chemistry and Nanophotonics
- Integrated Solid State Quantum Photonics PhD Student Position
- Metamaterials for human vision and telecommunications scholarship
Neuroscience and Regenerative Medicine