This year, most postgraduate coursework subjects at UTS have moved to Canvas. Most undergraduate subjects will continue to be taught in Blackboard (UTSOnline).
How to log into Blackboard (UTSOnline)
- Open Blackboard (UTSOnline) in your browser
- Log in using your UTS Student ID and password.
Forgot your password? Reset your password
For your mobile device you can get the Blackboard app (opens an external site) from your Google Play store or your App store.
- Search for and add the University of Technology Sydney
- Use your Student Number and UTS password to access your Blackboard home page and subjects
What is Blackboard (UTSOnline)?
Blackboard (UTSOnline) is one of UTS’s Learning Management Systems (LMS). Blackboard is an online platform where you can:
- Access learning and teaching materials for subjects
- Complete online activities
- View subject announcements
- Submit assessments
- Receive grades and feedback
Need help with Blackboard (UTSOnline)?
Having trouble using Blackboard?
- Having trouble logging in? Have a look at this step by step guide for Students.
- Have a look at the Blackboard FAQs
Can’t find your subject?
Use the Subject Finder Tool to find out whether your subject is in Blackboard (UTSOnline) or in our other learning management system, Canvas. To search, enter the subject name or Subject ID number, which can be found using My Student Admin.