See committees at UTS for more information.
The role of the Vice-Chancellor and the Senior Executive is to provide effective operational management of the university to achieve its strategic objectives.
See Senior Executive for more information.
Faculties and schools
UTS conducts its teaching and research programs principally through the following nine faculties.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- UTS Business School
- Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Transdisciplinary Innovation
- Graduate School of Health
UTS produces innovative and impact-driven research that benefits industry and the broader community, helping shape the world we live in.
See our research for more information.
The operational management of UTS is undertaken by the seven members of the Senior Executive. The Vice-Chancellor and President is responsible for the overall running of the university, while each of the other members oversees the university's academic and administrative operations.
Division of the Provost and Senior Vice-President
- Centre for Social Justice and Inclusion
- Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education and Research
- Planning and Quality Unit
- UTS Internal Audit
Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (International)
- UTS International
- UTS IELTS Centre
- UTS Shenzhen Research and Innovation Centre
- Australia–China Relations Institute
Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Innovation and Enterprise)
- Corporate Relations Centre
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Research)
- Research and Innovation Office
- Institute for Public Policy and Governance
- Institute for Sustainable Futures
- UTS Graduate Research School
Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Education and Students)
- Connected Intelligence Centre
- Institute for Interactive Media and Learning
- Student Ombud
- Student Services Unit
- University Library
Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Corporate Services)
- Governance Support Unit
- Human Resources Unit
- Information Technology Division
- Marketing and Communication Unit
- Student Administration Unit
- UTS Legal Services
Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Resources)
- Commercial Services Unit
- Facilities Management Operations
- Financial Services Unit
- Program Management Office
- Director of Risk