Complete the Engineering & IT Questionnaire, it might just count.
Did you know you can support your UAC application with the Engineering & IT Questionnaire?
If you fall short of the ATAR by 1–3 points, we will still consider your application if you complete the questionnaire and demonstrate a strong motivation to study engineering or IT.
Spend 20 minutes completing the Engineering & IT Questionnaire, and give yourself the best chance to get into your preferred course at UTS.
The questionnaire opens on 1 April and closes on Thursday 19 December 2019 at 12am AEDT.
- A minimum selection rank of 80 must be achieved for your questionnaire to be considered. This selection rank cut-off includes your raw ATAR and adjustment factors.
- Your questionnaire will be considered if you have listed UTS Engineering or IT as your first preference in UAC, during December Round 2 offers
- Your questionnaire will not be considered if your preferred course has reached capacity
- The questionnaire does not apply to the Bachelor of IT Co-operative Scholarship
- The questionnaire will only be considered in December Round 2 offers