Online Application Form
- You need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- You will need the following on hand to complete the online application:
- your most recent Year 12 results or relevant qualification documentation
- letter of recommendation from your Principal or Year Advisor or Careers Advisor supporting your application
- a portrait photo of yourself in JPG, GIF or PNG format
- You will also need to answer several free text questions, this will take some time to complete. You can view these questions by clicking on the "Questions" tab within the online application.
- Complete online application form (as above).
- If your online application is successful, you will be invited to attend an interview day.
- If you are successful at interview stage, you will receive a conditional offer based on your ATAR.
The closing dates for applications to the 2021 Intake of the Bachelor of Accounting course are as follows:
Round 1 Interviews Closing Date - Friday 29 May 2020
Half day interviews on: Tuesday 30 Jun, Wednesday 1 July, and Friday 3 July 2020. All applicants are advised to apply for an interview in July. We will be interviewing short-listed applicants in July and making recommendations for offers in July also. If you will be applying for accounting cadetships or traineeships, or if you are going to be on holiday in November, then a July interview is essential.
Round 2 Interviews Closing Date - Friday 16 October 2020
Half day interviews on: Tuesday 10, Wednesday 11 and Friday 13 November 2020. These interviews are for applicants who are considering Bachelor of Accounting as a course preference after the close of on-time UAC applications.
Please note: All applicants must also apply through the NSW/ACT Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) in the normal way, and have Bachelor of Accounting (601010) listed as one of their preferences. Formal offers for this course are made through the UAC system. Note that on-time applications to UAC close at the end of September, and that you cannot add Bachelor of Accounting as a course preference after 18 October.
If you have any further questions or need further information on the application process, please do not hesitate to contact the Bachelor of Accounting office: email@example.com