Statement of enrolment
A statement of enrolment is an official University letter, which states:
- your name and student number,
- your commencement date and expected year of course completion
- the course and subjects that you are currently enrolled in, and
- your current attendance pattern (i.e. full-time or part time).
You can request to have your current subject enrolment listed on the statement as well.
A statement of enrolment may be required by Centrelink for students applying to receive the Youth Allowance.
Domestic students can request a statement of enrolment by completing a request for a statement of enrolment online. An administrative charge is payable.
Note: Domestic students with an active fee sanction cannot be issued a statement of enrolment.
International students can request a student verification letter by completing the online form. The letter will be issued provided you have no outstanding fees and you are enrolled in the required study load.
Domestic research students please contact the Graduate Research School to obtain an enrolment advice.
Jury Service Letter
If you've been summoned for jury duty, you may apply for the Jury Service Letter to confirm your enrolment status at the University.
Statement of course completion
A statement of course completion is a letter confirming that you have completed the necessary components of your degree and that you have been approved by the Faculty Board, and are eligible to graduate, or have successfully graduated. It will state:
- your name, date of birth and student number
- the name of the course that you have completed
- your commencement date and conferral date (if applicable)
Statements will only be issued after the official release of results of your final session of study.
Domestic students can request a statement of course completion by completing a request for a statement of course completion. An administrative charge is payable, and you should allow three working days for processing.
International students can request a statement of course completion by completing the online form. The letter will be issued provided you have no outstanding fees and your enrolment status is set to pass on the UTS student system.
Note: Domestic and international students with an active Consent Matters sanction cannot be issued a statement of course completion.
If you'd like to access your student file, please email email@example.com with your:
- Proof of identity
- Full name and student number
- Reason for request and details of the specific information you're requesting
If you're applying for your personal or health information, ensure you're applying under the:
- Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) (opens external site)
- Health Records Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW) (opens external site)
To request information other than student administration records, contact the relevant area or service.
How can I obtain an unofficial copy of my enrolment details?
To obtain an unofficial copy of your current enrolment details, login and complete the following steps on My Student Admin:
- select the 'Subjects' tab
- select 'Current Enrolment'
- from the Enrolment Details page, select 'Email my enrolment advice'.
For further information, please contact your Student Centre.