- Self-service printing, copying and scanning are available to students across all our campuses.
- An extensive range of printing services and help are available during business hours at the Student Print Centre (CB10.02.473) and Digital Imaging Services (CB06.03.11a) centres.
We heard you. We asked what matters to you and you said printing costs. University colour printing costs have been reduced, scanning costs eliminated—thank you for the feedback!! In place already! Your feedback mattered and thank you for letting us know!
Please note that this is a prepaid service and credit that you add to your account cannot be returned to you.
Printing and copying charges per sheet
Scanning is free.
You manage your print and copy account and credit using My Monitor. You can do this online or you can recharge your account using your bank card at a recharge station. The instructions for doing this are in the how to print website.
EFTPOS and Recharge station locations
There are a number of locations for you to add credit to your account using the EFTPOS or Recharge stations.
- Building 5 Block C Level 1, outside IT Support Centre
- Building 6 Level 3, Room 11 DAB Computing Labs
- Building 10 Level 2, open space near the Student Print Centre (also has cash loading facility)
My Monitor account when you exit UTS
We do not refund you any of your excess credit or money left over on your print & copy account at the end of your UTS enrolment.
We strongly recommend that you manage your account so that you deplete your credit amount for the time that you exit UTS. There will generally not be any refunds of money leftover.
Student Print Centre
The Student Print Centre provides a comprehensive do-it-yourself printing service for UTS students.
Produce professional assignments and projects in colour or black, in various sizes and paper stocks.
We can help and advise on your digital printing, copying, binding and other related requirements.
- A4, A3 digital printing and copying
- Poster and plan printing
- Comb, Thermal and Thesis binding
- Document scanning
- Pull up banners
- T-shirt transfer
- Facsimile service
You can pay by UTS Student ID card, EFTPOS and credit card. We cannot accept cash.
Note: The cash autoloader is located outside the Student Print Centre
Student Print Centre location
Location: City Campus CB10.02.473, Building 10, Level 2, Room 473
Phone: 9514 2042
Session opening hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm. Weekends CLOSED.
Reopening on 19th February 2018.
Digital Imaging Service
Quality specialist digital imaging and binding services are available to UTS students including:
- A4, A3 and oversize A3 digital colour printing and copying on a wide range of stocks
- Large format (A2 – A0) digital colour, and plan printing
- Comb, wire, tape, photobook, and thesis binding
- Scanning up to A0, and 35mm slides
- Guides and helpful advice on complex print production
To submit your print files:
- A4, A3 and oversize A3; choose our printer (‘DIS Colour’) on the DAB Computer Lab’s computers, or
- Large format (A2 – A0); copy the PDF files to our folder on the DAB
- Public server.
Guide sheets are available from our counter.
You can pay by UTS Student ID card, EFTPOS or credit card. We cannot accept cash.
Digital imaging service location
Location: Building 6 Design, Architecture and Building (DAB),
702 Harris Street, Ultimo
Level 3 Computer Lab, Room 03.11a
Phone: 9514 8030
Session opening hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm
Reopening on 19th February 2018.