Off campus access
You may want to access Virtual Lab or Research Master when you are off campus.
If you are accessing the system from a non-UTS computer you need to follow some other instructions:
- Go to: the UTS Remote Access Portal
- Enter your UTS Student Account username and password
- If not already selected, select adsroot from the domain drop-down list
- Click sign in
- Select RM6 - Research Master Production if you want Research Master 6 OR select Remote Files & Virtual Labs if you want Remote Files or Virtual Labs OR Student Feedback Survey (SFS) if you want Student Feedback Survey
- Please note that you no longer have to Click on Network Connect at the bottom of the Remote Portal Homepage to access Remote Files & Virtual Labs.
- If you want to log out, select Logout on the right hand top corner