WATCH: UTS HELPS (Higher Education Language & Presentation Support)Transcript
On This Page
Higher Education Language and Presentation Support (HELPS) provides non-credited English language and academic literacy support to UTS undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
HELPS can enhance your learning experience by providing individual and group support in a friendly and respectful environment. We can help you become an independent and confident learner through the development of your English language and academic understanding, so you can reach your study and career goals.
To find out more, download our HELPS Autumn Program Flyer (PDF 374kB).
HELPS offers a range of programs and services to support you in your learning:
- Drop-in and get assignment writing advice at HELPS and the UTS Library.
- Learn essential English language and academic literacy skills in our daily workshops.
- Practise your English speaking skills and meet new people in Conversations@ UTS and HELPSMates buddy program sessions.
- Come and work on your assignment with an Advisor on hand in our WriteNow! Writing support sessions.
- Improve your English language and academic writing at home with our online self-help resources.
- Join our volunteer program and help other UTS students.
Register and become a HELPS student via the HELPS Booking System.
- Phone: (02) 9514 9733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HELPS main office: Building 1, level 3, room 8 (opposite the Concourse Cafe).
- HELPS staff members
For any comments, please contact the Operations Manager.