You can book any sessions from next week (begining 17 July 2017)
We run daily workshops throughout the Autumn and Spring teaching periods on the following topics:
- Academic Writing Series
- Assignment Writing Series
- Avoiding Plagiarism Series
- Grammar Series
- Pronunciation & Presentation Series
- Study Skills Series
- Orientation Workshops
For schedule information download our HELPS Spring Program Flyer 2017 Version 2 (PDF, 505.03kB (505KB, 2 pages).
Who can attend?
These workshops are open to all UTS undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
How to attend?
Places are limited so be sure to register for these workshops using the HELPS booking system.
- Registration for all Autumn session workshops now open
When you register to attend, please remember:
- If you wish to cancel your registration, you must do so 24 hours before the scheduled session.
- Failing to turn up for your registered workshops is not fair to those on the waiting list. Repeat offenders (2 no-shows) may be barred from registering for future workshops.