This online application system is for local students who want to submit an application for postgraduate course work offered by UTS Business School.
To learn more about our courses and programs, please register for one of our postgraduate information events here
Please note: if you have already submitted your application, log-in with your current details and Manage your application.
Before you apply
Please review the following application checklist:
- Have you checked UTS Business School's course information? Are the courses you want available?
- Does your course have any additional course requirements?
- Do you have an up-to-date CV in a PDF format that can be uploaded? Many of our postgraduate courses require at least some work experience as part of the entry criteria.
- Do you have a Statement of Service or employment letter which includes a general job description, start and end dates (if applicable) and an indication if the employment was full time or part time?
- You have details on your qualifications, including Year 12, tertiary and other studies. Note that if your prior university education took place within an Australian university, you do not need to scan records etc. You just need:
- the name of the institution
- the name of the course(s) you completed/commenced
- your student identification number
- You have set up your printer to print important documents (eg Confirmation of Application).
- You understand you MUST declare ALL of your studies, even if you've submitted an application through Apply before. These include completed secondary studies such as Australian Year 12 certificates, and both complete and incomplete certificate, degree and diploma-level studies.
- You may be eligible for Recognition of prior learning based on prior studies
Manage your application
You must only submit one application through Apply. If you have already applied, and need to submit documentation to support your application do not apply again, simply log in Manage your application.
You can update or change information on your application, upload employment, and other relevant document documents after you have applied. For some courses, you may need to upload a CV and Statement of Service or employment letter. Any employment verification must include a general job description, start and end dates (if applicable) and an indication of the employment was full time or part time.
Different courses have different closing dates for domestic and international students. As a general guide, applications for domestic students commencing in Autumn close mid-to-late January, and for Spring close mid-to-late June. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check whether your course is still open for applications.
International students are temporary/provisional permanent residents or applicants without Australian/New Zealand citizenship or without Australian permanent residency. For information visit UTS International Student Applications.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Learn more on how to apply for recognition of prior learning.