Zoom privacy notice
- You understand that in participating in the online communication, information about your participation will be collected by UTS for academic purposes and for assessment of this new service
- UTS authorises the use of the provided communication facility only for the purpose of participating in the lecture or research activity specified in the invitation
- UTS may use the records created for assessments of and feedback to participants
- Information collected will only be disclosed for the purposes of participating in the lecture or research activity specified in the invitation or as described in UTS Online. Information will only otherwise be disclosed if required or permitted by law
- You can access the information created in the lecture at any time by contacting your Subject Coordinator for instructions. If you create a Zoom account (not required), any information shared through this account will be stored in Zoom, not UTS.