We offer innovative, practice-based education and high impact research that focuses on improving health outcomes in both local and global communities.
Established in 1986 at the former Kuring Gai College of Advanced Education, the Faculty of Health is a respected leader in a broad range of disciplines including Health Services Management, Midwifery, Nursing, Public Health and Sport and Exercise as well as trans-disciplinary areas such as palliative care, health science, diabetes and complementary and integrative medicine.
A long-standing partner of health professions, UTS Health is highly engaged with the health sector, industry, practitioners and the worldwide research community to produce research that informs policy and improves practice both in Australia and overseas.
Vision and mission
UTS Health offers a range of opportunities and services to students, health professionals and health care organisations. Our focus is practice-based education and high impact research that improves the health of global communities.
To be a globally engaged world-leading Faculty of Health, we aim to achieve our vision through the pursuit of excellence in:
- Globally relevant research-inspired teaching and learning
- Leading interdisciplinary approaches to health development
- World class research with global impact
- Collaboration and engagement with industry partners
- Developing graduates who are leaders in their profession
- Developing state of the art technology-rich learning environments
Attend a Health postgraduate info session to speak with course coordinators, receive academic and career advice.