Vice-Chancellor's Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
Standard Duration of UTS Course
To attract top achieving high school students to UTS undergraduate degrees, and support them financially during their studies.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leaver; or gap year student who graduated in the previous year, where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS undergraduate degree, which is their first undergraduate degree; and
- Academic excellence in the final year of high school (ATAR of 95.0 or above, excluding bonus points)
- Academic excellence at year 12 level, ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preference to a UTS undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the optional UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application or as determined by UTS
- Initiative in personal and professional life, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application or as determined by UTS
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
These scholarships are awarded automatically following the release of ATAR results in December, although you must be enrolling as a local student and have a University of Technology Sydney course preference on your UAC application to be eligible.
Students who complete an application, will be considered for all UTS Elite School Leaver scholarships, as listed here (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria):
- Vice Chancellor's Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship
- Business Dean's Scholarship
- Engineering and Information Technology Dean's Scholarship
- Law Dean's Scholarship
- Health Dean's Scholarship