Vice-Chancellor's Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
Standard Duration of UTS Course
The Vice-Chancellor's Outstanding Achievement Scholarship intends to attract top achieving high school students to UTS undergraduate degrees
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leaver; or gap year student who received an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent score in the previous year, where no university study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Achieved an ATAR or equivalent of 95.0 or above, excluding bonus points; and
- Have a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) preference to a UTS undergraduate course for the Autumn semester directly following the Scholarship selection; and
- For the duration of the Scholarship: full-time enrolment in a UTS undergraduate degree, which is their first undergraduate degree; and
- The online UTS Elite Scholarships Application form is optional.
- High UAC preference to a UTS undergraduate course at the time of selection
- Ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points
- First UAC preference to a UTS undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded
- Candidates who have applied using the optional UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527