UTS Diploma to Degree Scholarship for High School Graduates
25% of tuition fees
Standard number of sessions required for completion of the enrolled undergraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.
This Scholarship was established by UTS to support the UTS Insearch Pathway Program and support high achieving international students completing senior secondary studies from Indonesia and Vietnam to succeed as they articulate to their UTS undergraduate degrees.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be a citizen of Indonesia or Vietnam; and
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney); and
- Be admitted into a UTS Insearch Diploma program based on successful completion of the:
- Indonesian Sekolah Menengah Umum (SMU) 3 with a competitive grade average in the academic subjects, or
- Vietnamese Year 12 from non-UTS selected gifted/specialised schools in Vietnam and with a competitive grade average in the academic subjects; and
- Must successfully complete a UTS Insearch Diploma in Sydney and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, and in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a recipient of another UTS International scholarship or grant for the duration of this Scholarship.
Selection will be based on acceptance of the UTS undergraduate degree course (including payment of deposit required).
Need more information? Contact...
Phone: +61 2 9514 1531
UTS International Website: www.uts.edu.au/future-students/international