UTS offers a diverse range of scholarships for international students, available university-wide or for study in particular faculties.
UTS has committed A$30 million towards a range of scholarships and grants for commencing and current undergraduate and postgraduate students from 2016 – 2020.
Undergraduate scholarships and grants
- Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships – scholarships valued at A$10,000 will be awarded to commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate coursework programs. The scholarships will be credited as two separate A$5000 instalments for a total of two sessions.
- UTS Insearch to UTS Pathways Scholarships – grants will be awarded to high-achieving UTS Insearch graduates commencing at UTS.
- Full Tuition Scholarships - full tuition scholarships are available for international undergraduate students starting at UTS in Spring session 2019.
Postgraduate scholarships and grants
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships – scholarships valued at A$5000 will be awarded to commencing international students enrolling in postgraduate coursework programs.
- Full Tuition Scholarships – full tuition scholarships are available for postgraduate coursework international students starting at UTS in Spring session 2019.
In addition, government and externally funded scholarships and loans are also available to incoming international students. These include:
UTS also offers Study Abroad Excellence Awards for commencing Study Abroad students.
Use the scholarship search tool to view the full range of scholarships available for UTS international students.
Learn where to get more information and assistance.