Engineering and Information Technology Dean’s Scholarship
$20,000 ($10,000 per year)
To attract top achieving high school students to UTS Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degrees, and support them financially during their first two years of study.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degree; and;
- Academic excellence in the final year of high school (ATAR of 95.0 or above, excluding bonus points); and
- Note - Students undertaking the Bachelor of Information Technology are not eligible
- Ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preference to a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology (FEIT) undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the optional UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen FEIT degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527
Students who complete an application, will be considered for all UTS Elite School Leaver scholarships, as listed here (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria):
- Vice Chancellor's Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship
- Business Dean's Scholarship
- Engineering and Information Technology Dean's Scholarship
- Law Dean's Scholarship
- Health Dean's Scholarship
These scholarships are awarded automatically following the release of ATAR results in December, although you must be enrolling as a local student and have a University of Technology Sydney course preference on your UAC application to be eligible.