Engineering and Information Technology Dean’s Scholarship
Paid over 2 years
The UTS Engineering and Information Technology Dean's Scholarship is an academic merit award. Up to three top ATAR prospective students undertaking any UTS Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degree will be eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leavers; or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year; and
- Academic excellence in the final year of high school (ATAR of 95.0 or above, excluding bonus points); and
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degree; and
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology undergraduate degree
Note: students undertaking the Bachelor of Information Technology are not eligible.
- Ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preference to a UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology (FEIT) undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen FEIT degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
Need more information? Contact...
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone: +61 2 9514 2527