Marco Alvarez, PhD candidate
Kirralee G. Baker, PhD graduate
Jennifer S. Clark, PhD graduate
Jason Everett, postdoctoral research fellow UNSW
Ying Hong, PhD graduate
Olivier Laczka, Chancellor's postdoctoral research fellow
Allison McInnes, ARC Research Fellow
Louisa Norman, PhD graduate
Virginie van Dongen-Vogels, postdoctoral research fellow
- Increasing participation in ocean science through data visualisation. Citizen Science Grants (2017-2020)
- Incorporating new knowledge of phytoplankton diversity and nutrient utilisation into an ocean-climate model to improve forecasts of ocean function. ARC Discovery DP140101340 (2014 – 2016).
- Marine and Coastal Carbon Biogeochemistry Cluster: Pelagic community metabolism. CSIRO Flagship Collaboration Fund: (2013 – 2015).
- A transportable containerised laboratory for rapid cell sorting and high-resolution bioimaging of living aquatic microbes in field locations. ARC Large Infrastructure and Equipment Fund LE130100019 (2013 – 2014). Micro CSI
- Experimental evolution in zooxanthellae (Symbiodinium spp.) and its value in assisted adaptation of corals to temperature increases. Great Barrier Reef Foundation (2012 – 2014).
Current student opportunities
Professional Links and Collaborations
Integrated Marine Observing System (opens an external site)
Marine National Facility (opens an external site)
CSIRO Land and Water - Environmental Earth Observation Group (opens an external site)
CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research - Wealth from Oceans Flagship (opens an external site)
Living Data (opens an external site)