The Deep Green Biotech Hub offers a variety of support programs to industry, entrepreneurs and students in developing new biotechnology-based businesses.
Get in touch to learn how we can work with existing businesses, entrepreneurs, and students to create new sustainable biotech products, services and businesses; offer advice; or develop educational or engagement programs.
- For Entrepreneurs and start-ups, the Deep Green Biotech Hub (DGBH) offers curated support to help you to develop and test a business model. We aim for you to have a customer validated business model with critical scientific evaluation associated research plan ready to pitch to investors.
- There are many different options for getting involved with Deep Green Biotech Hub, including our Green Light accelerator program. Want to know more? Go to our Green Light page or contact us.
- Existing businesses can benefit from working with the Deep Green Biotech Hub’s, whether you are a small business looking at a exploring the potential of utilising algae, or a large business looking to launch a new product the Hub is here to support you with high quality science.
- There are many different options for established firms getting involved with Deep Green Biotech Hub, including our Green Light accelerator program and through the Biologics Innovation Facility (link). Want to know more? Go to our Green Light page or contact us.
- For students the Deep Green Biotech Hub offers students from all disciplines a chance to observe the cutting edge of what is possible with emerging biotechnologies. Whether you are from science, fashion, business or health there are opportunities to learn and apply this knowledge to your field; contact us to learn more.
- Want to know more about being a student with the Deep Green Biotech hub? Contact us.
Note: for all of the above engagement mechanisms an organisation may be eligible for a R&D Tax Incentive (opens an external site), which may result in up to 45% of the eligible research expenditure being recovered from the Australian Taxation Office.
Contact us to get involved