Ask me Anything with Heather Meeker
Can you see yourself at the forefront of marketing the world’s newest and most exciting tech-companies?
At UTS Startups we believe that it’s easier to “be” what you can “see”, and we are so excited to be hosting Heather Meeker at “Ask me anything” with UTS Startups.
Heather's expertise is in launching and promoting brands at the forefront of emerging technology. She is a brand evangelist and strategic communicator, utilizing years of experience leading PR, content marketing, social media, analyst relations and events to spread the word about exciting new companies.
Heather is the Founder of Meeker Consulting Group, a boutique agency in San Francisco and Los Angeles that acts as an in-house corporate marketing resource for technology companies. Clients include AV8 Ventures, Appetize, DigiLens, DM Design, Metta World Peace's XvsX Sports, Openpath, Pitch Design Group, Taskrabbit and Varo Money, which span B2B and B2C businesses across a diverse portfolio.
Heather was previously the Senior Director of Marketing & Communications for Mergers and Acquisitions at Oracle, owning all aspects of their acquisition strategy for marketing, including leading deal-related internal and external communications.
She came to Oracle through Aconex, a leading cloud collaboration platform for construction and engineering projects, where she led global corporate marketing. Aconex was acquired by Oracle in December 2017.
With so much more experience and expertise than we can put on an event page, it’s clear that if there was ever someone to inspire a new generation of next-level startup marketers, communicators and content-creators, Heather is it. Don’t wait, register for your chance to hear directly from Heather at “Ask Me Anything” with UTS Startups, May 27.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions and hear answers from a startup marketing and PR expert
- Hear about career pathways into marketing, communications, branding an PR in the startup ecosystem
- Network with like minded students and startup founders (zoom meeting format, not a webinar)
- Learn about life inside the world of tech startups from a unique perspective
Who is this for?
- If you are interested in becoming an entrepreneur but not sure where to start
- If you have an interest in working with startups
- If you’re keen to solve real-world problems and make a difference
- If you want to choose your own path and build your own career
- If you are interested in learning more about joining UTS Startups
Connect via Zoom
Join by pasting the link into your browser, if using a device, download and use the Zoom app. Non-UTS students will need to briefly join the 'waiting room' and be verified before being able to access the workshop.
Ask me Anything with UTS Startups is just one of the fantastic events and opportunities available at UTS Startups to inspire you, help you find like-minded team members, and get the skills you need to get your business ideas off the ground!