Health and wellbeing
UTS medical services
Need immunisation before your next overseas trip or medical advice? The UTS Medical Centre, based in the Tower building on Broadway, offers a wide range of medical services to alumni and their families, with bulk billing available. The services include, but are not confined to:
- Treatment of a range of medical conditions, illnesses and other physical problems
- Consultations for a broad range of health, sexuality and lifestyle issues
- Women's health issues, including advice on contraception, pregnancy testing and antenatal care
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Information pamphlets on a broad range of health issues
- Advice or assistance for students with examination difficulties, or in need of special assessment arrangements because of a disability or medical condition.
- Nursing student vaccinations
The centre has both male and female doctors who are on the Vocational Register of General Practitioners and are members of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
Click here for more information on the doctors and services.
UTS Psychology Clinic
Located on the UTS city campus, UTS Psychology Clinic offers evidence-based clinical psychological treatments for a range of presentations. High quality and affordable professional therapeutic, counselling and assessment services are being offered to children, adolescents, adults and families.
Make a positive difference to your life! To make an appointment and see the full list of services, visit the clinic’s website.