Sport and exercise science or management?
When it comes to choosing a degree in the sport and exercise field at an undergraduate level, there are two main fields of study:
- Sport and exercise science - focused on human performance in sport – think sport science, coaching, exercise physiology, rehab and biomechanics.
- Sport and exercise management - concerned with sport-related business opportunities, such as managing programs, venues and resources
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (including majors in Exercise Science and Exercise Therapy)
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation
Being able to be involved in all areas of exercise science is invaluable, because you can get a taste of the entire industry. What also sets UTS apart is being able to work alongside high-performance athletes during my studies.
Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
Sport and Exercise Science and Management Graduate Attributes
Lead, manage and inspire within the fields of sport, exercise and health.
Ethics and Responsibility
Take personal, social and ethical responsibility for their contribution to sport, exercise and health.
Competently apply knowledge and skills within the sport, exercise and health professions.
Engage in research and critical thinking to integrate diverse knowledge and develop creative, effective and evidence-based solutions.
Adapt to diverse industry contexts to enable optimal and sustainable sport, exercise and health outcomes.
Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with diverse populations to enable positive change.
Indigenous Cultural Respect
Demonstrate professional cultural competency, which contributes to the health and wellbeing of Indigenous Australians, inclusive of physical, social, emotional and spiritual wellness.