Faculty and schools
At UTS, the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building (DAB) contributes to the transformation of urban life, contemporary design culture and the built environment through our research, education and engagement with the professions.
We achieve this through the work of our three schools, spanning the full range of architectural, design, construction, property and planning disciplines.
The School of Design provides courses in:
- Product Design
- Visual communication
The School of Architecture provides courses in:
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
The School of Built Environment provides courses in:
Construction Project Management
Real Estate Investment
Our undergraduate, postgraduate and research students come to DAB so that they can:
- Study with leading industry professionals and respected international academics.
- Use state of the art facilities and study in the centre of Sydney.
- Develop creative potential to become leading designers, thinkers and innovators in their industry.
- Improve professional status using specialised learning experiences.
Our student’s successes and experience are testament to the passion, creative and academic rigour of our staff.
- University experiences that are intellectually vibrant and socially engaging.
- Academic excellence and global practice-oriented learning.
- Creative, innovative and socially significant research.