Doctors at the health service operate as independent practitioners and are free to set their own rates. Currently all doctors bulk-bill students for routine Medicare-covered consultations.
You are required to pay at the time of consultation. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, and EFTPOS (savings and cheque accounts).
- No cost if you have a current Medicare card, for most consultations.
- Some consultations not covered by Medicare will cost, e.g. travel vaccinations.
- No cost to you if you have Medibank Private Overseas Student Health Cover, for most consultations.
- Some consultations not covered by Medibank will cost, e.g. travel vaccinations.
- If you do not have Medibank Private Overseas Student Health Cover you will have to pay for your consultation. You may be able to be reimbursed for this via your own country's health insurance system or through private health insurance.
There is a charge for all vaccines. Please contact reception for our current prices.