Links for registered students
Not registered with the Accessibility Service?
Resources for students who are registered with the Accessibility Service
- Log in to Student Notetaker Direct Services (SNDS) to make and view all your notetaking requests, see which classes have a notetaker allocated, and who your notetaker is.
- The Accessibility Service Student Handbook (PDF, 509kB). The Accessibility Service Student Handbook provides students with information to make requests for reasonable adjustments and to interact productively and proactively with the Accessibility Service.
- SensusAccess: Alternate media made easy. File conversion software, for the conversion of files between a wide range of formats to meet your access requirements.
- Session Planner Spring 2020 Main Calendar (PDF, 83kB)
- Session Planner Spring 2020 Calendar B (PDF, 82kB)
- Assessment List (Excel, 13kB)