Register with the Accessibility Service
Registering with Accessibility Service gives you the chance to discuss your learning, assessment and related requirements and plan any support you might need. As some of the supports and services we can provide need early planning, we encourage you to register as soon as possible e.g. as soon as you receive an offer.
How to register
There are four steps to complete your registration with the Accessibility Service.
- Make an appointment with an Accessibility Consultant (AC).
- Please complete the UTS Accessibility Service Registration form prior to your appointment.
- Provide supporting documentation from a relevant registered health professional, to bring along to your appointment. Your registered health professional can either:
a) Complete the UTS Accessibility Service Health Professional Document Form (PDF, 88kB) OR
b) Provide a letter including the required information detailed in the UTS Accessibility Service Documentation Guidelines (PDF, 64kB) of the UTS Accessibility Service Registration Form. The letter must be on letterhead, dated and signed.
- Attend your first appointment, to discuss your needs and complete your Access Plan.
- Please make sure that you have completed the online Registration Form before your appointment (Step 2).
- What to bring to your appointment?
- Your completed Registration Form (Step 2)
- Supporting documentation from your registered health professional (Step 3) to help us implement your supports and services as soon as possible.
- Subject details e.g. subject names and numbers, and teaching staff (Subject outlines are particularly helpful).
- Any specific questions or concerns that you’d like to ask or discuss with your Accessibility Consultant (AC).