Most UTS students choose to collect their official documentation from the university in person.
If you wish to proceed with this option, you should log in to My Student Admin during the graduation registration period and select the option 'collect'. Your testamur will be available for collection from the Building 10 Student Centre.
In order to collect your printed testamur, you must have at least one of the following forms of ID: UTS student card, Australian Drivers license, Passport or NSW 18+ card.
If you are unable to collect your official UTS documents in person, you can request that the documents be mailed to you, or you may arrange for a proxy to collect them on your behalf.
To arrange for your documents to be sent to a local or international address, please:
- select the mail option when completing the form specific to your particular document
- follow the mailout instructions noted on the form.
To arrange for someone else to collect your documents, please provide your proxy with :
- a complete the UTS document proxy collection form (PDF, 217kB)
- original certified copies of your identification.
This will help to streamline the process.
Note: if there is a cost associated with the documents, this must be paid prior to the documents being sent by mail or collected by proxy.
Printed testamur mailout
If you have already graduated from the course that you wish to obtain your printed testamur from, you can arrange to have it mailed to you by completing the document mailout fee form.
Students eligible for graduation in an upcoming or current graduation round need to either:
1. Register on-time via My Student Admin and pay the printed testamur mailout fee.
2. Complete the late registration form if you did not register during the main round.
Note: printed testamurs are only kept for 12 months from the date of course conferral, after which they are destroyed. If you completed your course over 12 months ago, please see replacement documents.
UTS will accept documents certified by:
- an accountant - members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, or the Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants, or the National Institute of Accountants, or the Association of Taxation and Management Accountants or Registered Tax Agents
- a bank or credit union manager
- a barrister, solicitor or patent attorney
- a police officer with the rank of sergeant and above
- a post office manager
- a principal of an Australian secondary college, high school or primary school
- a commissioner for declarations
- a justice of the peace where the registration number is clearly indicated.
UTS accepts documents certified overseas by:
- an Australian overseas diplomatic mission
- a UTS authorised representative or agent
- a public notary office
- the administration of the institution which issued the relevant document
- an Australian university.
Please note that all certifications must be in English.
Former students residing overseas
If you are overseas and need to have your documents mailed to an Australian or International address, please complete the appropriate online application under the heading ‘Student documentation’ on the student forms, apps and systems page and complete payment for mailout.
Should you have any difficulties arranging document postage via our usual procedures, please contact your UTS Student Centre via online enquiry.