As a physiotherapist-in-training at UTS you’re part of an Australian-first – immersing your learning in a state-of-the-art educational facility completely embedded within an elite sporting precinct.
Rugby Australia Building (known during construction as the Australian Rugby Development Centre) is the result of an exciting partnership between UTS, the Australian Rugby Union and the Sydney Cricket & Sports Ground Trust. The Building was jointly funded by the Federal and State governments (ARU component), UTS and the SCG Trust.
The precinct will cater for students undertaking coursework or a higher degree by research in physiotherapy or sport and exercise.
The Moore Park precinct is located at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) and Allianz Stadium.
See the interactive map [opens an external link].
- UTS operates a free shuttle bus between the City campus and the Moore Park precinct during peak timetable periods. There are a maximum of 24 seats on this bus.
- Public buses operate frequently to Moore Park.
- Moore Park precinct is a 28 minute walk or 15 minute bike ride from Central Station.
- UTS City campus is a 35 minute walk or 17 minute bike ride from the Moore Park precinct.
- There is no free parking at Moore Park precinct. Paid parking facilities are available at the Entertainment Quarter.