UTS Pharmacy offers postgraduate coursework and research courses in pharmacy.
UTS offers a graduate-entry Master of Pharmacy that leads to registration as a pharmacist.
Innovative and practice based, the Master of Pharmacy is an intensive two-year program that is designed for people who have a previous degree in medical science or a related area.
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Pharmacy (International)
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Practice (General Practice Pharmacist)
Good Manufacturing Practice
We have partnered with SeerPharma, the industry’s leading provider of technical compliance and QA knowledge to deliver innovative, university-accredited graduate programs in Good Manufacturing Practice.
Our Good Manufacturing Practice programs are designed for students who seek in-depth knowledge of regulations, compliance, process development and quality assurance in the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology sectors.
- Master of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Graduate Diploma of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Graduate Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice
Find out more about a career in pharmaceutical manufacturing: request info