UTS is a recognised leader in teaching and learning, reaffirmed with the five QS star rating in recognition of our world-class achievements across a broad range of areas, namely teaching, research and state-of-the art facilities.
UTS Science offer practice-oriented, globally relevant and research-focused courses. Our teaching and learning is centred on our unique UTS Model of Learning which focus on student experience of practice oriented learning, graduate attributes, curriculum design that values diversity and inclusivity and draws on implications of different ideas about learning.
The UTS approach to graduate attribute development is based on the context of specific professions, rather than specifying a set of generic University-wide attributes. This approach enables faculties to develop graduate attributes that are contextualised to the needs of their disciplinary and professional areas.
UTS Science’s graduate attributes are:
- disciplinary knowledge and its appropriate application
- an enquiry-oriented approach
- professional skills and their appropriate application
- an ability to be a lifelong learner
- engagement with the needs of society
- communication skills
- initiative and innovative ability.
These graduate attributes provided substantial enrichment to the teaching and learning culture within UTS Science.
UTS Science offers practice-oriented, globally relevant and research-focused courses, preparing you for the global workplace. Visit our Future students pages for everything you need to know about:
- support services
- international, exchange and study abroad opportunities
- bridging courses
- careers and employment opportunities.
Science study areas
- Undergraduate courses
- Postgraduate courses
- Research programs
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences