UTS Science is a world-class research intensive faculty with a growing reputation for its research quality and impact across a wide range of disciplines. We contribute over 30 percent of UTS total research income, and achieved excellent results in the last Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) report and they are:
- ranked 'well above world standard’ for its environmental science and infectious diseases research programs
- ranked ‘above world standard’ for its applied mathematics, physical chemistry, forensic science and microbiology research programs
- ranked ‘at world standard’ for all of its other research programs.
UTS Science has a strong commitment and culture in research that is essential to facilitate quality postgraduate research and valuable experiences.
Watch videos of our researchers talking about their research and get insights into their research, and how you could work with them.
- Climate Change Cluster (PDF, 5.07MB)
- Centre for Forensic Science (PDF, 768kB)
- iThree Institute (PDF, 280kB)