On This Page
The Faculty of Law is a dynamic and innovative law school. With a practical orientation and future focus, UTS:Law seeks to develop partnerships with external stakeholders to meet the rapidly changing needs of the workforce and to address issues of social justice.
Opportunities to partner with the Faculty include bespoke internship programs, named scholarships and prizes, student – industry careers events and academic talks.
The Faculty is developing initiatives that address the impact of technology and digital disruption on the legal sector. Opportunities exist to partner with the Faculty in its Future of the Legal Profession series. In December 2015 UTS:Law partnered with the Coalition of Automated Legal Applications (COALA) to bring to Australia the Blockchain Workshops, previously hosted by Harvard, Stanford, Oxford and other select universities.
With UTS:Law’s emphasis on practice-oriented learning, our students are a great resource to meet the needs of your organisation:
- Learn more about the opportunities to offer PLT practical experience placements.
- To post part-time and full-time positions for current students and recent alumni, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
To discuss opportunities for collaboration with the Faculty of Law, please contact:
Todd St Vrain
Phone: +61 2 9514 8105
Anti-Slavery Australia is the only specialist research centre with extensive experience working directly with survivors of slavery, trafficking, forced labour and forced marriage in Australia.
- Anti-Slavery Australia develops leading research on slavery, trafficking and forced marriage and emerging issues of exploitation in Australia and overseas;
- We engage with government, corporates and frontline agencies to advocate for key policy changes and law reform;
- We deliver face to face education to thousands of frontline staff, students and organisations nationally;
- We offer online courses and resources to build awareness of trafficking, slavery and forced marriage;
- We provide access to legal representation for survivors of extreme exploitation.
To discuss opportunities for collaboration with Anti-Slavery Australia, please contact:
Anti-Slavery Australia External Engagement Manager
Direct Line: +61 2 9514 9678 Office: +61 2 9514 9660
The Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII) is is a joint facility of the Faculties of Law at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and UNSW Australia. It is the largest free-access provider of online Australian legal materials and one of the largest providers of free-access legal information world-wide.
AustLII provides free internet access to Australasian legal materials, including primary legal materials (legislation, treaties and decisions of courts and tribunals) and secondary legal materials (law reform and royal commission reports and academic journals). AustLII's broad public policy agenda is to improve access to justice through better access to information.
To discuss opportunities for collaboration with AustLII, please contact:
AustLII Development Manager
Phone: +61 2 9514 4930