UTS Security is on campus 24/7 each day of the year and offers a range of services that keep students and staff safe.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility. Please help UTS to keep everyone safe by understanding what to do if a problem or emergency arises. UTS staff can find more information about their responsibilities and how security is managed at UTS on Staff Connect.
In an emergency
Dial 6 from a campus phone or 1800 249 559 from any phone.
Dial 000 for Police/Ambulance/Fire Brigade
- Ask a 24/7 security patrol
- Call 9514 1192
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit a security office in the UTS Tower or UTS Library
Security on campus
Security staff are on campus 24/7 to assist you with any safety or security matter. You can find security offices at:
15 Broadway Ultimo
UTS Tower (Building 1), level 4 street entry level (CB01.04.12C)
Phone: 9514 1192/3
Corner Quay St and Ultimo Rd
UTS Library (Building 5A), level 2 (CB05A.02)
Phone: 9514 3399
Safety services and systems on campus include:
- 24/7 security patrols on foot and bicycle
- a security shuttle bus operating nightly between key buildings and student housing
- 24/7 security escort for students or staff
- emergency Help Points located around campus
- 24/7 monitored CCTV cameras and alarms
- access control via student and staff cards
- first aid support in medical emergencies.
Health and wellbeing
Find contacts and online info about: preventing injury and illness, hazard reporting, and student and staff wellbeing.
- Police (Sydney City Local Area Command): Dial 9265 6499
- Police Assistance Line: Dial 131 444
- Crime Stoppers: Dial 1800 333 000