William Edmund Kemp Memorial Prize
$1,000 + Medal + Certificate
The William Edmund Kemp Memorial prize was established to perpetuate the memory of William Edmund Kemp and his services as an architect with the Department of Education, in connection with Architecture and Technical Education in New South Wales. Mr Kemp designed the original buildings and workshops of Sydney Technical College at Ultimo and the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences. The aim of the award is to encourage academic excellence in Year 3 of the Bachelor of Design in Architecture course (C10004) or the Bachelor of Design in Architecture/Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation (C10325). This award would be made to the student who has obtained the highest Weighted Average mark over all Year 3 subjects. The prize consists of $1000 and a medal. Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Prize.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Prize, a candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Design in Architecture course (C10004) or the Bachelor of Design in Architecture/Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation (C10325) in the year for which the award is made
- Have completed all year 3 subjects in the year for which the award is made.
- The prize recipient will be selected by the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building
- No selection committee required for WAM and overall GPA
- The highest WAM and overall GPA are obtained from DAB Academic Programs Office
- The recipient will be approved by the Dean of the Faculty of DAB
Need more information? Contact...
UTS: Design, Architecture & Building
Phone: +61 2 9514 8011