UTS Science International Diploma to Degree Scholarship for Excellence (Polytechnics in Singapore)
This Scholarship was established to attract high achieving commencing international students who have completed a Diploma from a Polytechnic in Singapore, and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at the UTS Faculty of Science.
Please read the Conditions of Award
Who is eligible?
To be considered for the Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course; and
- Be commencing full-time studies on-campus; and
- Be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program; and
- Have completed a Diploma qualification from a Polytechnic in Singapore prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Academic merit in the Diploma qualification from a Polytechnic in Singapore used as basis of admission into the selected UTS Bachelor degree program is the sole basis for awarding this scholarship.
Need more information? Contact...
International Development Manager
Faculty of Science
T: +61 9514 7561