UTS Business School Honours Scholarship
Paid over 1 year
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top achieving students to the UTS Business School Honours program, in all Discipline Groups, and support them financially during their studies.
Please read the Conditions of Award for full details of the Scholarship.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- The recipient/s must have successfully completed a UTS or other University business related Bachelor’s degree with a business related Major; and
- Be accepted, admitted and enrolled full-time in a Business School Honours Program.
Recipient Selection Criteria in Priority order:
- Acceptance into a Business School Honours Program
- If the number of eligible students exceeds the number of scholarships to be awarded, recipients will be selected based on:
- WAM achieved in undergraduate Business degree
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as noted in the applicants accounting honours application
- Motivation to succeed in the Honours Program may be considered.