Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts Award for Achievement in Adult Education
$1,000 + Certificate
The Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts Award for Achievement in Adult Education aims to attract and award those students making significant contributions in the community as adult educators, and achieving high academic performance in their postgraduate academic studies. For full details of the Prize please read the Conditions of Award.
Who is eligible?
The Recipient must:
- Be enrolled in or completed in the last 6 months:
- C04305 Master of Applied Linguistics and TESOL; or
- C04307 Master of Education (Learning and Leadership)
- Have not received this award in the past.
- Evidence of exemplary educational practice in adult (post-compulsory) education, including informal education;
- Excellent overall grade point average in their enrolled course.